In imove we are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the future concept for car subscription. To do this, we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with a can-do spirit and the courage to challenge the way we do things.
Becoming part of imove is an opportunity to work in a setup characterized by a start-up culture, high paced agile development, flat hierarchy and an overarching customer-focused approach.
imove is the fore runner of car subscription services and white-label technology for 3td party car subscription providers in the Nordics.
We have offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Trondheim in Norway, and Stockholm in Sweden. – we are currently 25 employees. We incorporate social activities into our everyday work, and even though the hours might be long before a deadline, we have a solid work/life balance.
As an innovative Business Analyst at imove you are the essential link between Business and IT. You will be responsible for features where you will analyse and challenge current ways of doing car subscription. You will also be aligning our needs with IT capabilities, business-IT translation, defining solution scope and requirements, planning and executing reviews and test activities. You will be working closely together with a small team of Business analysts, UX, front- and backend developers and specialist within the field.
Highly motivated and innovative Business Analyst
You have a strong analytical mind-set and have experience working with business analysis, requirements development and solution design.
Your greatest assets are your passion, a “can-do” attitude, creative problem-solving skills and your ability to be self-organizing and a self-starter. You must be able to work both autonomously and together with others, where you have the mandate to move fast and do things differently. You dare to fail and learn from it. Besides those, your abilities to put the customers first, collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas and learn quickly are essential.
Required expertise and experience:
• The ability to understand complicated requirements and transfer these into specific solutions, for example legislation requirements
• You are structured and analytic – for example have a great interest in working with data
• You are proactive, self-driven and result-oriented
• An excellent communicator and facilitator
• You have a detailed eye and know how to do Structured testing
• Experience in processes related to IT development of digital solutions
• Working proficiency (written and spoken) in English
• Like to be a part of an awesome team
Professional experience in the following is a plus:
• Acquainted with agile methods
Share send us cover letter and CV to email@example.com